8.04.2008

Cherished friends

I have a lot of catching up to do, so I thought I'd start with a few pictures from our move-in weekend with the Hobbses. What a blessing to have them here to help so whole-heartedly and witness the newest chapter beginning in our lives - we're so thankful for cherished friends!

The long-awaited PODS with all the comforts of home

Moira and Ian ready to help move in

We all enjoyed a hearty lunch of Zaxby's to fuel the rest of the day's labor

A quick trip to Lowe's for some "much needed" bits of this and that (or so I was told!)

Stephen overseeing Collin's first attempt at changing out a faucet - we'll make a handy man out of him yet!

A celebratory dinner to mark two birthdays and a new home!


"I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar." - Robert Brault

2 comments:

DW Hobbs said...

Aww! Miss you guys already! Can't wait for more updates. Keep 'em coming! ;-)

The Jackson Family said...

Yay! Getting settled. Hope you're enjoying your adorable new home!