10.13.2009

my birthday

My birthday was last Thursday the 8th and I had a very nice day with friends and family. We went to the Botanical Gardens for a play date and to check out the scarecrows, then out to P.F. Chang's for dinner (yum!) with the family, and I even got what I wanted - a sewing machine and a class to finally learn how to use it! :) It's nothing fancy, but perfect for learning on, and I think I've got the thing figured out after the class I took last Friday night. I'm looking forward to making matching Christmas PJ pants for the family, along with various other projects. I'm sure you'll be seeing some of those here. Here are a few pictures of us at the gardens from my birthday.

My three happy kidlets

Making faces with all our friends

Moira and her best gal pals

Ian checking out the scarecrow witches

Thanks to everyone who called, e-mailed, and sent birthday wishes! Thank you notes will be going out soon! <3

No comments: