8.20.2007

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Okay, so those of you who know me know that I love casual clothing - I wear a lot of jeans, capris and beach clothes - but casual doesn't equal not cute! A girlfriend of mine from Florida, Amy (see "a busy weekend" post), sent me this link today of a website which sells the most adorable pairs of flip flops ever! Check them out:

These "Groovy Gal" flops are totally me!

"Bahama Mama's" are too cute too!

I also *love* these "Paisley Princess" pair!

If you want a pair as badly as I do, you can check them out at http://twinklingtootsies.com/. She's even having a Grand Opening sale on all flops through the 26th of this month! :) Anyway, I just had to share a great find with all my nearest and dearest out there! Don't be surprised if the next time you see me I'm sporting a pair -- I've already put the bug in Collin's ear as a birthday or Christmas idea -- *wink wink*! :)

No comments: