9.18.2008

Caught!!

First this...


...then this!

Well, kind of. I actually gave Ian the scissors and paper to cut while I was working on putting my craft room together. It was just so funny that after I snapped the picture of him cutting the paper (unbeknownst to him) he looked up startled, as if to say "I didn't do it!" Of course when I laughed at his reaction, his face in the second picture is what I got in return. I could eat him up - he's just too cute for words. Mommy loves you, little guy!

6 comments:

The Bottolfini's said...

What a little cutie!

Bruce Judisch said...

I remember the default "I didn't do it!" position oh so well... :-)

Love, Dad

E said...

How cute! Isn't it amazing how little boys make our hearts all squishy & weak? :)

Just promise to show us some pictures when you're all done setting things up!

the mccann clan said...

I will do, Erica! Things are about 80% or so put together in my craft room, so hopefully not too much longer!

Katie said...

What a sweetheart! I'd like to see pictures of your room when it's finished!! :-)

katie

DW Hobbs said...

Yes, yes, yes, pics of the room please!!! Not that we won't eat up pics of Ian in the meantime...yum! ;-)